In an effort to encourage continued learning about racial justice and racial equity, both internally and externally, we have compiled below a list of resources that we have found particularly helpful. We are sharing these resources in order to cultivate shared understandings about how race interacts with the issues we work on. We hope you will find these resources enlightening and useful, and we encourage you to use these resources as a jumping-off point for your own research.
- What is Racial Equity?
- Moving Racial Equity and Inclusion from the Periphery to the Center: Lessons from an Incomplete Project
- Operationalizing Equity: Putting the Annie E. Casey Foundation’s Racial and Ethnic Equity and Inclusion Framework Into Action
- Racial Equity Policy Design and Advocacy: A Primer
- How Baltimore is Advancing Racial Equity: Policy, Practice & Procedure
- Promising Practices in Government to Advance Racial Equity
- The Road to Zero Wealth: How the Racial Wealth Divide is Hollowing Out America’s Middle Class
- Bridging Progressive Policy Debates: How Student Debt and the Racial Wealth Gap Reinforce Each Other
- Rewrite the Racial Rules: Building an Inclusive American Economy